3 Bacon Slices
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*, Minced
1 (7-1/2 oz) Can Minced Clam
1 Cup Freeze Dried Potato Dices*
1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
1 1/2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cook bacon until crisp. Break until 1" pieces when crisp. Keep bacon fat.
2. Brown onions in bacon fat, add clam liquid and potatoes.
3. Cover and cook over low heat, until potatoes are done.
4. Blend bacon, minced clan and remaining ingredients.
5. Heat, but do not boil.
6. Bacon may be used for garnish.