3 Cup Freeze Dried Asparagus*
4 Cup Freeze Dried Apple Dices*
2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Raisins*
2 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Teaspoon Honey
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Whole Dillweed
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
6 Curly Lettuce Leaves
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Drop asparagus into a large saucepan of boiling water; Cook 1 minutes.
2. Drain and plunge into ice water; Drain well.
3. Combine apple and lemon juice in a large bowl and toss well to coat apple. Add asparagus and raisins and toss gently.
4. Combine vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, dillweed, and pepper in a jar.
5. Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
6. Pour over salad and toss gently.
7. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or up to 12 hours.