2 Tablespoon Butter
1 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom Slices*
1 Cup Chicken Broth
2 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
2 1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Egg Yolks
1 Chopped Pimentos
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Saute green pepper and mushroom until tender. Stir in broth and flour. Cook until thickened; Stirring constantly.
3. Add chicken, heat through and remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, egg yolks, pimentos, salt, and pepper; Mix together.
5. Add mixture to chicken mixture in skillet and heat thoroughly; Stirring. Serve hot.