1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Banana Slices*
6 Tablespoon Mini Chocolate Chips
24 Items Wonton Wrappers (1/2 a 12 oz package)
1 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 350¬∞F. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine banana and chocolate chips; mix gently.
3. Place wonton wrappers on flat surface. Drop banana mixture by teaspoons on center of each surface. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet finger, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal.
4. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
5. Bake wontons until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Sift powdered sugar over wontons before serving.