3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
1/3 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*, Chopped
2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 (15 oz) Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
2 Cup Dehydrated Navy Beans
2 Cup Red Chili Beans
1 (14 1/2 oz) Can Vegetable Broth
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
Bag of Tortilla Chips
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Spray large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Add tomatoes, onions, and garlic; Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes; Stirring occasionally.
3. Add black beans, and broth; Mix well.
4. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes.
5. Place tortilla strips in bottom of soup bowls, then ladle soup into bowls.
6. Add cheese on top with more chips.