1 Cup Yogurt
2/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Water
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Mix all ingredients until smooth and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Wipe a 7" skillet with oil over medium heat.
3. Add 1/4 cup batter to skillet and tilt to cover bottom.
4. Cook until edges look dry and batter is set center.
5. Lift crepe gently with spatula and set aside.
Sauteed Vegetables: Freeze Dried Onions*, Freeze Dried Green Pepper*, Squash, and Dehydrated Carrot*
Chopped Fruit: Freeze Dried Pineapple Chunks*, Freeze Dried Peach Slices*, Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices*, or anything else you desire.