2 Cans (6 1/2 oz) Minced Clams
2 Cup Freeze Dried Potato Dices*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*, Finely Chopped
1 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
1 Cup Finely Grated Carrots
1 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
Pepper to taste
3/4 Cup Flour
3/4 Cup Butter
1 Pint Whipping Cream
1 Pint Milk
1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Drain liquid from clams and pour liquid over vegetables. Set clams in the refrigerator.
2. Add water to barely cover vegetables in large saucepan. Cook until tender.
3. In another pan, melt butter. Add flour and blend well. Stir in cream and milk; Cook until smooth and thickened.
4. Add undrained vegetables and clams, heat thoroughly.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
6. Make the night before you plan to serve for best flavor.