6 Cup Freeze Dried Corn*
2 Cup Chopped Cabbage
2 Cup Coarsely Chopped, Unpeeled Cucumbers
2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
2 Cup Seeded, Chopped Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
2 Cup Seeded, Chopped Sweet Red Peppers
4 Cup Cider Vinegar
1 1/2 to 2 Cups of Sugar
3 to 4 Tablespoon Coarse Salt
1 1/2 Tablespoon Celery Seed
1 Tablespoon Mustard Seed
2 Teaspoon Ground Tumeric
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Place all ingredients in a large pot.
2. Set over medium heat and stir to mix and dissolve sugar.
3. Increase heat to high and boil gently for 15 minutes (tasting after 5 minutes and increasing seasoning if desired).
4. Ladle into hot sterile jars, leaving 1/4" head space and distributing vegetables in the juice.
5. Add lids and proces 15 minutes in a boiling water bath.