1/2 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 Cup Instant Rolled Oats*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 350¬∞F. Lightly grease 9" square baking pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon. Bring to boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes without stirring.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and blueberries.
4. Stir in honey mixture until thoroughly blended.
5. Spread into pan, gently pressing mixture flat.
6. Bake until lightly browned, about 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
7. Cut into 3"x 1-1/2" bars.