2/3 Cup White Rice
1 1/3 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
2 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
3 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
or Freeze Dried Turkey*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Zucchini Slices*
1 (16 oz) Can Fancy Mixed Chinese Vegetables, Drained
1 Cup Dehydrated Carrot*
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cook rice with 1-1/3 Cup water according to rice directions; Drain.
2. In large saucepan cook onion until crisp-tender.
3. Add soup, 1/4 cup soy sauce and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil.
4. Stir in chicken or turkey, zucchini, cooked rice, chinese vegetables, carrots, ginger, and dry mustard.
5. Cool quickly.
6. Turn mixture into a 2-quart freezer to oven baking dish.
7. Cover tightly, seal, label and freeze.
8. To serve, bake frozen casserole, covered at 400¬∞F or 1 hour.
9. Uncover, stir casserole and bake 30 more minutes.