4 Cup Dehydrated Rolled Oats
1 Cup Wheat Germ
1/2 Cup Flax Seed
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
3/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
3/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
1/2 Cup Coconut
1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/3 Cup Canola Oil
1/2 Cup Honey
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Dried Cranberries or Freeze Dried Raisins*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a large bowl, mix the first eleven ingredients until well-blended.
2. In a small bowl, place the oil, honey, vanilla, and water. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
3. Whisk together and pour over the dry ingredients, mixing until well-blended.
4. Spread on an oversized greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 1 hour at 300¬∞F. Stirring twice during cook time. Let cool.
6. Mix raisins and cranberries.
7. Store in airtight container or zip-top plastic bag.