4 oz Spaghetti Noodles
2 Tablespoon Margarine
1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
1 Cup Creamy Cottage Cheese
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom Slices*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Green Peppers*
1 1/2 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Teaspoon Oregano or 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cook spaghetti, drain and put into bowl; Add 1 tablespoon reconstituted whole egg, margarine, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Mix.
2. Press mixture in the bottom and up sides of 9" pie plate.
3. Drain cottage cheese; Combine with remaining reconstituted egg. Spread over top. Set aside.
4. Reconstitute ground beef and brown with onions, green peppers, and mushrooms.
5. Drain off fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce and the rest of the ingredients. Pour over cottage cheese.
6. Bake at 350¬∞F for 30 minutes, then add mozzarella and bake for additional 5 minutes.
7. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.