1 Cup Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
1 Stalk Celery, Chopped
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
2 Tablespoon Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Package Dry Ranch-Style Dressing Mix
2 Teaspoon Paprika
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Add macaroni; Cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the celery, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, chicken, and ranch dressing mix.
4. Stir in macaroni until well-blended.
5. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
6. Stir and sprinkle paprika over the top before serving.