3 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
3 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Crush berries in a bowl or process for 1 minute in a blender.
2. Place the puree in a glass or enamel pan and stir in sugar and water.
3. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring regularly.
4. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
5. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth and pour the syrup in a jar.
6. Discard the pulp. Cool before using.