1 Can Cream-Style Corn
1 Cup Freeze Dried Peas* or Dehydrated Carrot* or a Combination
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom*
1 Tablespoon Worchestershire Sauce
1 1/2 Cup Chicken TVP*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Place chicken in 2 cups warm water and let set for 10 minutes then drain.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients and stir until well-mixed.
3. Add drained chicken and mix in well.
4. Spread into a 9"x 13" baking dish and bake covered at 400¬∞F for 25-20 minutes or until bubbling.
5. While casserole is cooking make dumplings to drop on top.