12 Large Manicotti Shells
4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
2 Tablespoon Dried Basil or 6 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Basil
2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1 (26 oz) Prepared Spaghetti Sauce, Divided
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 350¬∞F.
2. Spray 13"x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta; Drain. Rinse with cold water and dry on paper towels.
4. For filling, in a medium bowl, combine 3 cup mozzarella, ricotta, and basil.
5. With a teaspoon, carefully stuff pasta shells with mixture.
6. Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce.
7. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over top of pasta. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
8. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 10 more minutes.