1/4 Lightly Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoon Oil
3 Tablespoon Water
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Mushroom*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Broccoli*
1 Cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
4 Cup Cooked Rice
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Heat a wok and add oil.
2. When oil is moderately hot add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add pepper and broccoli; Stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and bean sprouts; Stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
5. Add water as necessary to prevent sticking.
6. Add cooked rice and soy sauce and stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
7. Serve hot.