3 1/2 Cup Holiday Pancake Mix or Buttermilk Pancake Mix*
3 Cup Water
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
2. Add water and mix thoroughly. (For thinner pancakes add more water)
3. Gently fold in blueberries.
4. Cook on a nonstick skillet at medium-high heat.
5. Flip pancake when edges become dry and bubbly.
6. Brown other side.
7. Serve with syrup or your favorite topping.