2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1 Tablespoon Sloppy Joe TVP*
1 Can (10 3/4 oz) Tomato Soup
8 oz Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
2 Cup Water
Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Heat a large skillet on medium-high; Reconstitute ground beef and cook with sloppy joe mix for 5 minutes; Drain.
2. Add 1 can condensed tomato soup, 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni, and 2 cups of water.
3. Bring to boil; Stir frequently.
4. Reduce heat to low; Cover and Simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
5. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.