2 Cup Cubed Freeze Dried Potato Dices*
1/2 Cube Butter or Margarine
2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Peas*
1/4 Cup Flour
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Boil potatoes until tender.
2. Add peas. Cook for a few more minutes. Drain water from both.
3. Put the butter or margarine in a saucepan and melt.
4. Add flour to make a paste.
5. Add milk and stir until thick and smooth. Add to potatoes and peas.
6. Add salt and pepper to peas and potatoes.
Cheese can be added to white sauce if desired.