1 Cup Refried Beans*
1/2 Cup Taco TVP*
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Chopped Onion*
3/4 Cup Salsa
4 oz Chopped Green Chilies
16 oz Sour Cream
4 oz Sliced Olives
1 Tomato, Chopped
Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
Chopped Green Onions
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. In a 2-quart dish, reconstitute refried beans by pouring one cup boiling water over them.
2. Stir and cover for 5 minutes.
3. Reconstitute Taco TVP by combining with 1 cup of water.
4. Bring to a boil, and add chopped onions.
5. Let simmer for at least two minutes (until water is absorbed).
6. Spread Taco TVP and onion mix over the refried beans.
7. Layer salsa, green chilies, sour cream, cheese, green onions, olives and tomatoes in that order.