3 Cup Freeze Dried Sausage*
3 Cup Dehydrated Buttermilk Biscuit Mix*
4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 375¬∞F. Spray baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
2. Reconstitute sausage, drain excess liquid. Combine all ingredients in large glass bowl.
3. Mix well with fingers. Mixture will be crumbly.
4. Form into 1" balls, squeezing mixture so it holds together, then rolling to form ball.
5. Place balls on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with syrup, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, or salsa.