1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Chopped Onion*
1 3/4 Cup Chunky Salsa Tomato Sauce
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2/3 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Fat-Free Cream Cheese
1/4 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes
2 Cup Cooked Medium-Width Noodles
1/2 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 375¬∞F.
2. Coat a large saucepan with olive oil flavored cooking spray and brown meat and onions in it.
3. Stir in tomato sauce and italian seasoning. Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
4. In a medium saucepan, combine milk, water, and cream cheese. Add garlic and parsley flakes.
5. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts. Stir in cooked noodles.
6. Pour noodle mixture into 8"x 8" baking dish sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
7. Spread meat mixture evenly over noodle mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella.
8. Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.