2 Tablespoon Butter
2 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Onion*
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
3 oz Cream Cheese
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Thyme Leaves
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
3 Tablespoon Chicken Broth
1 1/3 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
1/2 Cup Butter
2-4 Tablespoon Water
1. In a 10 oz skillet, melt butter; Add onion. Cook over medium heat until softened. Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
2. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cream is melted and heated through.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all pastry ingredients, except butter and water. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir water and shape into ball.
4. On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to 1/16" thickness. Cut with floured 2-1/2" round cookie cutter.
5. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on 1/2 fo circle. Fold other half over. Press edges with fork to seal.
6. Place on cookie sheets; Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 425¬∞F.