1 Package (8 oz) Cream Cheese
1/2 Teaspoon Classic Garlic Salt
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup (4 oz) Elbow Macaroni, Cooked, Drained and Rinsed
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Ham*
1/2 Cup Sliced Freeze Dried Celery*
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*, Finely Chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Soften cream cheese in a large saucepan.
2. Add garlic and salt; Add milk gradually, stirring constantly. Continue to stir and heat thoroughly.
3. Remove from heat. Add parmesan cheese and add to large bowl with hot macaroni, ham, celery, and green pepper.
4. Place mixture in greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
5. Generously sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350¬∞F.