4 Medium Baking Potatoes
1-2 Tablespoon Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder*
1 Teaspoon Onion Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Cup Freeze Dried Asparagus*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/4 Cup Bacon Bits TVP*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Bake potatoes at 400¬∞F for about 1 hour or until done.
2. Cut thin slice off top of each potato and discard.
3. Carefully scoop out pulp with leaving shell intact.
4. In bowl, mash pulp with milk, sour cream, onion salt, and pepper until smooth.
5. Fold in asparagus.
6. Stuff shells; Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
7. Place bake in oven and bake until cheese is melted.