2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Cup Any Cheese: (Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese* or Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese*
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
2 Cup Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Spray a 9"x 13" pan and place rehydrated chicken in pan.
2. Top with your choice of cheese.
3. Combine soup and milk, and pour over cheese.
4. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top of casserole.
5. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
6. Bake uncovered at 350¬∞F for about 45 minutes.