8 (6") Corn Tortillas
2 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
3/4 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
3/4 Cup Chopped Ripe Olives
2 Cans (10 oz each) Enchilada Sauce
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Heat cooking oil in small skillet. Place tortilla in skillet until they are soft and pliable.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, onion, and olives. Toss until well-mixed.
3. Divide cheese mixture among tortillas, placing each portion in the middle of the tortilla.
4. Roll into tube or log shape.
5. Place tortilla side by side in a baking pan with the enchilada sauce.
6. Sprinkle additional cheese and bake uncovered 350¬∞F for 30 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.