2 Cup Flour
2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
1 Large Egg White
1 Cup Sliced Almonds
3 Tablespoon Sugar
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Preheat oven to 350¬∞F; Grease an 8"x 8" pan.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; Set aside.
3. Beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
4. Alternately add flour mixture and milk in batches, starting and ending with flour; Mix well, and fold in berries.
5. Spoon batter into pan.
6. Lightly beat egg white with fork.
7. Add remaining 3 tablespoon sugar and sliced almonds, stirring until almonds are lightly coated, then pour over batter.
8. Bake 50-60 minutes; Cool on wire rack approximately 10 minutes.