Ingredients 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Dehydrated Egg White*
1 1/4 Cup Mashed Freeze Dried Banana Slices*
1/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
1/2 Cup Walnuts
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 350¬∞F and grease a loaf pan.
2. Into a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add butter and sugar and cream together.
4. Beat in egg white, then add bananas and yogurt and beat.
5. Add dry mixture and mix until well-blended.
6. Transfer batter to loaf pan.
7. Set oven rack below center of oven, and bake 55 minutes.
8. Let stand 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan to cool.