2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
2 Cup Dehydrated Refried Beans*
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Chopped Onion*
1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
1 Tube (8 oz) Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. In a skillet, add reconstituted ground beef, beans, onion, and taco seasoning.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough.
3. Press into bottom and up sides of greased 13"x 9"x 2" baking dish; Seal seams and perforations.
4. Spread beef mixture over crust; Sprinkle with cheeses.
5. Bake, uncovered 350¬∞F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.