2 Cup Cooked Freeze Dried Turkey*, Cubed
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese* (Reserve 1/4 Cup For Topping)
1 Cup Dried Sweetened Cranberries (Reserve 1/4 For Topping)
2 Cup Freeze Dried Celery*, Thinly Sliced
1 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Onion*, Finely Chopped
1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
2 Cup Plain Croutons
Salt to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine turkey, 3/4 cup cheese, 3/4 cup cranberries, and celery; Set aside.
2. mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, and onion. Add to turkey mixture with almonds and croutons; Mix well. Add salt to taste.
3. Place in 9"x 9" or 7"x 12" baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and cranberries.
4. Bake, uncovered at 350¬∞F for 30 minutes or until hot. do not overbake.
5. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, until cheese is melted and dish thoroughly heated.