1 Cup Dehydrated Hashbrown*
1 1/2 Cup Hot Water
1/4 Cup Dehydrated Sausage TVP*
1/8 Cup Sliced Green Onions
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Reconstitute hashbrowns by covering with 1/2 cup hot water. Let stand 15-2 minutes. Drain.
2. Reconstitute sausage by covering with water in saucepan. Simmer 5-10 minutes. Drain.
3. In mixing bowl, beat eggs, and milk together.
4. Add desired amount of salt and pepper.
5. Mix in hashbrowns, sausage, and onions.
6. Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of mixture onto a buttered frying pan.
7. Shape into patty (Don't make too big or it's hard to turn).
8. Cook on medium heat. Best if only turned once.
-Makes about 7 patties