1 1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
1 1/4 Cup Red Onion, Cut into Quarters
1 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
1 1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
3 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken, Shredded
1 Can (10 oz) Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, Undrained
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
4 (10 oz) Flour Tortillas
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese*
1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1/4 Cup Sliced Black Olives
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat.
2. Saute onions until beginning to brown. Add peppers and garlic; Stir 5 minutes.
3. Stir chicken, tomatoes with chilies with liquid, salt, and cumin; Cook about 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates; Stir occasionally.
4. Preheat oven 375¬∞F; Grease large baking sheet or pizza pan.
5. Place tortilla on baking sheet. Spread with 1/3 chicken mixture, sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Repeat layer two more times. Top with remaining tortilla and cheees.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes or until baked thoroughly.
7. Serve in wedges.