2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
1 Tablespoon Butter, Softened
2 Cup Freeze Dried Zucchini Slices*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
2 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
2 Eggs, Beaten
3/4 Cup Nonfat Plain Yogurt
1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven 375¬∞F.
2. Cut bread in half diagonally and arrange around edge of 9" pie plate.
3. In a medium skillet, melt butter and saute zucchini until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Add tomato and oregano, and cook 3 minutes. Stir in flour and spoon mixture into center of bread-lined pie plate.
4. In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt, and 1/2 of parmesan cheese.
5. Spoon this mixture over vegetables in pie plate, and sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 30 minutes until firm center.