1 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Broccoli*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
1 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1/2 Cup Bisquick Baking Mix
1/2 Cup Egg Substitute
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 400¬∞F; Grease 9" pie plate.
2. Mix chicken, vegetables, cheese, and spoon evenly into pie plate.
3. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour evenly over chicken mix.
5. Bake 35 minutes or knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
6. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
-Makes 6 servings.