4 Cup Freeze Dried Turkey* or Freeze Dried Chicken*
3 Cup Freeze Dried Ham*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1/4 Cup Butter
1/3 Cup Flour
2 Cup Cream or Half-and-Half
1 Teaspoon Dillweed
1/8 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
1/4 Teaspoon Dillweed
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/4 Cup Walnut
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a large bowl, combine meat and cheese; Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender; Add flour; Stir and make paste.
3. Add cream, stir and bring to boil until thick.
4. Add spice and pour over meat.
5. Spoon into 13"x 9" pan.
1. Toss pork rinds, butter, and dillweed. Stir in cheese and walnuts.
2. Sprinkle over casserole and bake uncovered 350¬∞F for 30 minutes.