3/4 Cup Sausage TVP*
1 3/4 Cup Water
5 Tablespoon Pizza Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/2 Tablespoon Butter
1 Small Zucchini, Halved/Sliced
1 Large Carrot, Sliced Diagonally
1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tablespoon Water
1/2 Cup Diced Freeze Dried Green Pepper*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Cover sausage TVP with water in pot; Let simmer 10 minutes; Drain excess water.
2. Mix pizza sauce with 1 3/4 cups water.
3. In saucepan, saute zucchini, and carrots with 1 tablespoon water until slightly transparent, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add parmesan cheese, pizza sauce, and cornstarch to saucepan.
5. Add TVP and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add green peppers last.
7. Serve overcooked fettucini and top with grated parmesan cheese.