2 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Peach Slices*
2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken*
1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
1/2 Cup Poppyseed Salad Dressing
6 Cup Mixed Salad Greens
1/2 Cup Toasted Walnust, Chopped
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Place 1 1/4 cup of freeze dried peach slices in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken and onion; Toss with enough dressing to coat.
3. Add greens and walnuts to bowl and toss to coat.
4. Mound salad on large plate.
5. Place remaining peaches on top as garnish.
Use any fruit in season.
-Makes 4 servings.