2 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef*
1 Cup Salsa
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
1 Cup Crushed Tortilla Chips
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Colby Cheese*
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese*
3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks*
2 Cup Shredded Lettuce
*Reconstitute before using
1. Reconstitute ground beef in a large saucepan. Drain well.
2. Add salsa, mayonnaise, and chili powder; Mix well.
3. In an ungreased 2-quart baking dish, layer 1/2 of the meat mixture., chips and cheeses.
4. Repeat layer.
5. Bake uncovered 350¬∞F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
6. Just before serving, top with tomatoes and lettuce.