3 1/2 Cup Peeled, Diced Freeze Dried Potato Dices*
1/3 Cup Diced Freeze Dried Celery*
1/3 Cup Finely Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
3/4 Cup Diced, Cooked Freeze Dried Ham*
3 1/4 Cup Water
2 Tablespoon Chicken Bouillon
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Ground White or Black Pepper
5 Tablespoon Butter
5 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
2 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Combine potatoes, celery, onion, ham, and water in stock pot.
2. Bring to boil; Reduce heat to medium; Cook until potatoes are tender (10-15 minutes).
3. Stir in chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper.
4. In a different pan, melt butter (medium-low heat); Whisk in flour, cook, until thick; Stirring constantly. (1 minute).
5. Slowly stir milk. Do not allow clumps to form until all milk has been added.
6. Continue stirring over medium-low heat untilt thick. (4-5 minutes)
7. Stir milk mixture into potatoes mixture; Cook until heated thoroughly.
8. Serve immediately.
-Makes 8 servings.