2 Cup Freeze Dried Broccoli*
2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Sesame Seeds
Salt and Pepper to taste
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Microwave broccoli on high for 5 minutes.
2. Bring pan of water to a boil and add microwaved broccoli. Boil for 2 minutes and drain.
3. Heat olive in a nonstick skilet on medium-high.
4. Saute broccoli and sesame seeds together for 3-4 minutes or until seeds are golden brown and broccoli is bright green, but still crisp.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.