1 1/2 Cup Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Zucchini Slices*, Shred
Whipping Cream or Cool Whip (optional)
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves, and salt; Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and zucchini until sugar dissolves. Stir in flour mixture until just well-blended.
3. Turn into greased and floured 10" fluted tube pan.
4. Bake in preheated 350¬∞F for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out on rack and cool completely.
6. Serve with whipped cream cool whip or vanilla ice cream.