1 Tablespoon Freeze Dried Onion*
1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Green Peppers*
3 Tablespoon Butter
2 Tablespoon Flour
1 Cup Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk*
1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
3 Cup Cooked Freeze Dried Asparagus*
3 Sliced Hard Cooked Eggs
1 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/2 Cup Buttered Bread Crumbs
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Saute onion and green pepper in butter until soft.
2. Blend in flour and gradually stir in milk.
3. Add salt and pepper; Continue to cook, stirring until thickened.
4. In a greased baking dish, alternate layers of asparagus with hard-cooked eggs.
5. Pour sauce over all.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese and buttered bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 350¬∞F for 35 minutes.