4 Cup Freeze Dried Raspberries*
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Flour Plus 3 Tablespoon Flour Divided
3/4 Cup Instant Quick Oats
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Cold Butter
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In a bowl, gently toss raspberries with sugar and 3 tablespoons of flour.
2. Transfer to 9" greased square pan.
3. In another bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, and remaining flour.
4. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Bake at 350¬∞F for 30 minutes.