3/4 Cup Butter-Softened
1/2 Cup Dehydrated Peanut Butter Powder*
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/4 Cup Flour
2 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Cup Chopped Peanuts or Chocolate Pieces
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. In large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer until well-blended.
2. Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda; Beat until blended.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Beat in as much flour as possible with the mixer then stir in remaining flour.
5. Stir in rolled oats and peanuts.
6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375¬∞F for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
8. Transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool.