1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Chicken* (Finely Chopped)
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Green Pepper* (Finely Chopped)
1/2 Cup Shredded Green Cabbage
1/3 Cup Freeze Dried Onion*
1 Teaspoon Chopped Gingerroot
1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
1 Tablespoon Dehydrated Egg White*
1 (10 oz) Package Round Wonton Skins
2 Cup Dehydrated Chicken Broth
4 Teaspoon Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Mix all ingredients except wonton skins, broth, and soy sauce.
2. Brush wonton skins with water.
3. Place 1 tablespoon chicken mixture on center of skins. Pinch 5 pleats on each one-half of circle. Fold circle in half over chicken mixture, pressing pleated edge to unpleated edge. Repeat.
4. Spray 12" skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
5. Cook 12 pot stickers in skillet for 3 minutes or until lightly brown; Turn. Stir in 1/2 cup of broth and 1 teaspoon soy sauce. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and cook 1 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Repeat.