1 Nonstick Cooking Spray
3 Slices Bacon, Cut Up
4 Cup Freeze Dried Potato Dices*
1/2 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Green Peppers*
1/3 Cup Chopped Freeze Dried Onion*
1 1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
1/8 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon Margarine or Butter (optional)
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Coat one side of an 18" side of heavy foil with nonstick spray.
2. On sprayed surface, arrange half bacon to within 2" of edge.
3. Top with half of potatoes, half of green peppers, half of onions. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
4. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Dot with margarine or butter (optional).
5. Coat another 18" piece of foil on side with nonstick cooking spray. Place spray side down on top of potato stack. Seal all edges with a double fold.
6. Grill packet on an uncovered grill directly over medium to medium-hot coals.
7. Grill about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning packet once.