3 (8 oz) Packages Cream Cheese, Softened
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Raspberries*
1/2 Cup Freeze Dried Blueberries*
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
Preparation 1. Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
3. Spray 9" pie plate with cooking spray; Sprinkle bottom with crumbs.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pie plate.
5. Bake at 300¬∞F for 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
6. Cool 3 hours or overnight; Then top with fruit and drizzle with jelly.