4 Cup Freeze Dried Apple Dices*
2/3 Cup Almond Granola
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Honey
1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Tablespoon Cold Butter
*Reconstitute before using.
Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Preheat oven to 375¬∞F.
2. Spray 8"x 8" pan with cooking spray.
3. Put apples in mixing bowl and mix granola with apples; Pour into baking pan.
4. Combine all topping ingredients in a food processor; Pulse to mix.
5. Pour onto apples covering evenly.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7. Serve warm with frozen yogurt or ice cream.